- Tubing for a wide range of working environments, including for the food industry, flame-retardant, PWIS-free or media-resistant designs.
- Line connector (fitting) and line connecting components with push-in and barbed fitting connection.
- Typical shapes of push-in fittings and connectors include straight, L, T, X and Y.
- Also includes special accessories such as blanking plugs.
- Polyamide, wrought aluminium alloy, polyethylene
- Outside diameter 6 … 28 mm
- Operating pressure -0.95 … 30 bar
- Ambient temperature -30 … 75 °C
- Operating medium
- Compressed air
Push-in Fittings for PQ Tubes
- Port G3/8, G1/2, G3/4, G1
- Diameter 12, 15, 18, 22, 28 mm.
- Self-closing connectors (always in combination: plug and socket)
- Connector with one connection and more than two outputs, except for push-in X-connectors.
Protective Conduit Systems
- Protective conduits and accessories for protective conduit systems
Accessories for Pneumatic Fittings System
- Components for supply lines and line connectors with autonomous functions such as blanking plugs, double nipples, tubing cutters, …