Cylinders with Piston Rod
- Cylinder with piston rod: as a compact cylinder, short stroke cylinder, flat cylinder, round cylinder, miniature cylinder, cartridge cylinder or stainless steel cylinder
- Specified types in accordance with the ATEX directive are suitable for explosive atmospheres or are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel and therefore particularly easy to clean.
- Compact linear drives with or without guide: mechanically coupled cylinders with optimised mounting options for simple mounting and magnetically coupled cylinders for use as a pressure-tight and zero-leakage system.
- Compact semi-rotary drives with small fitting space and adjustable swivel angles, also modular as twin piston rotary drive
- Selected types are suitable for potentially explosive atmospheres, as per ATEX-guidelines.
Tandem, High-Force and Multi-Position Cylinders
- More thrust than conventional cylinders by connecting in series 2, 3 or 4 cylinders with the same piston diameter and the same stroke.
- By connecting 2 to 5 cylinders in series with the same piston diameter and different stroke lengths, up to 6 positions can be approached.
Drives with Guides
- Drives with slide, rod guides or precision piston rod guide.
- Cylinder with piston rod with reinforced piston rod and bearing to withstand large lateral forces.
- For stopping or separating when transporting workpiece carriers or pallets – smooth, low noise and safe stopping.
- Compact cylinders without piston rod with membrane and a much shorter stroke than bellows cylinders.
- Clamping system with pneumatic drive
Bellows and Diaphragm Drives
- Rodless diaphragm drive: design consists of two metal plates with rolled in rubber bellows or hose.
Rotary Indexing Tables
- Units for rotary indexing tasks at assembly and packaging machines and drilling stations, and for other applications with rotating movement of the workpiece or the tool.
Servo Drives for Process Automation
- Quarter turn actuators
- Linear drives with and without displacement encoder
- Measuring units for linear drives
- Drives with integrated or attached directional control valve
Cylinder Attachments and Accessories
- Mounting components, attachment parts, piston rod attachments and guides for drives.
- Stroke 1.7 … 60 mm
- Max. energy absorption per stroke 0.005 … 384 J
- Cushioning adjustable, self-adjusting, flexible cushioning rings
- Components for cushioning kinetic energy.