Service Unit Combinations
- Service units for preparing compressed air, consisting of different combinations of units in two series.
Filter Regulator / Lubricator
- Filter regulator
Filter - Regulator Units
- Space-saving design with filter and regulator integrated in a single unit
Filters for purifying compressed air in accordance with various quality classes
- Standard filters
- Fine filters
- Active carbon filters
- Pressure regulators for compressed air preparation
- Standard regulators with various pressure regulation ranges
- Precision pressure regulators
- Electrically controlled pressure regulators
- Regulator manifolds
- Lubricators for adding lubricant for pneumatic components to compressed air.
On-Off Valves and Soft-Start Valves
- On-off valves for starting up and exhausting systems.Soft-start valves for gradual pressure build-up.
- Adsorption dryer with defined pressure dew point and high flow rate, as well as membrane air dryer with flow rate-dependent pressure dew point.
- Branching modules and distributor blocks as an intermediate outlet for different qualities of compressed air
- Condensate drain for attachment to service units as well as compressed air networks and systems, for automatic discharge of accumulated condensate.
- Components for boosting pressure within a subsection of a system.
- Pressure displays for compressed air preparation.
Accessories for Compressed Air Preparation
- Mounting elements
- Manifold blocks
- Securing elements
- Pressure indicators
- Device-specific accessories.